Ledvance Dulux LED bulbs
Osram Dulux bulbs are now called Dulux LED Ledvance
Dulux bulbs from Osram are now becoming Dulux LED bulbs from Ledvance. This rebranding, however, has no impact on the quality of these products, which continues to remain excellent. In fact, Osram and Ledvance have already been part of the same company for many years.
What are the differences between the various Dulux LED bulbs from Ledvance?
Dulux LED bulbs are designed to replace the old CFL lamps and operate on AC current. Here are the main differences between the various models:
- Dulux-D D/E or PL-C: they can replace bulbs with a 2-pin G24d socket (Dulux D) or 4-pin G24q socket (Dulux D/E);
- Dulux-L or PL-L: these are bulbs with a 4-pin 2G11 socket;
- Dulux-T T-E or PL-T: they have a 4-pin socket GX24q;
- Dulux-F: they replace bulbs with 4-pin 2G10 socket;
- Dulux S S/E or PL-S: these bulbs have a G23 2-pin socket.
Where are Dulux LED Ledvance bulbs used?
Dulux LED bulbs from Ledvance can be used in various application areas. They are very suitable for general lighting in offices, public buildings, shops, supermarkets, hotels, restaurants and also in the industrial sector. All these light sources have a good colour rendering of 80-80 Ra and you can choose between warm white (3000 K) and cool white (4000 K) light.