Noxion LED Panels
Why should I choose Noxion LED panels?
Noxion LED panels are more than just an energy-efficient replacement for fluorescent lighting; they save an average of 70% in energy. The great advantage of Noxion fittings is that they are affordable for every consumer. Regardless of the chosen light source, you will always be provided with top-quality lighting. The only difference is in the specific characteristics of a luminaire.
In addition, you will benefit from lower maintenance and replacement costs as these Noxion light sources have a lifespan of 30,000 to 70,000 hours; this is 3 to 4 times longer than fluorescent lighting. When the life span of a Noxion LED panel has expired, the luminaire can be recycled. LED does not contain toxic gases. In this way, you immediately make a contribution to the environment.
What LED panels does the brand Noxion offer?
Noxion offers various product lines of LED panels, including the Delta Pro, Econox and Ecowhite variants. All have specific characteristics that can be used to good effect in a particular environment, such as high lumen or a splash-proof character (IP44). Features of Noxion light sources are:
- DALI dimmable - The advantage of DALI dimmable fixtures is that they can not only be dimmed singly, but also in a group. In addition to dimming, the DALI system has other functions.Read them here in the blog about DALI luminaires.
- UGR<19 / UGR<15 - These two glare values are perfect for use in working environments. Here UGR<19 is perfect for standard workplaces, such as schools and offices, and UGR<15 is ideal for high detail workplaces, such as operating theatres and drawing rooms. This should be combined with the light colors cool white (4000K) or daylight white (6500K), as this improves employee concentration. Read more about choosing the right light color here.
- UGR<22 - Light sources with UGR>22 are suitable for general areas or average industrial work. Depending on the environment, you can choose from Noxion LED panels in warm white (3000K), cool white (4000K) or daylight white (6500K). Warm white light, for example, is suitable for canteens. A minimal transition in light colours between spaces can also be desirable. For example, a doctor after an operation in daylight white light, can better acclimatize in corridors with cool white light than corridors with warm white light.
How do I install this fixture?
Noxion LED panels can be installed in two ways: recessed mounting or surface mounting. Whereas you do not need any accessories for recessed luminaires, various Noxion accessories are available for surface-mounted luminaires.
Recessed mounting - LED panels are easy to install in a system ceiling. All you have to do is replace a ceiling tile with the light source. Many system ceilings have the sizes 60x60cm or 30x120cm. Noxion LED panels are frequently available in these dimensions.
Surface mounting - This method of installation is mainly used for standard ceilings. There are two ways to mount the fixtures to the ceiling:
- Using a frame, which is mounted directly against the ceiling.
- By using a Pendant set, which attaches the light source to the ceiling via cables..