Philips CorePro LEDtube HF LED Tubes | InstantFit for Electronic Ballast2 results
Derzeit finden sich keine Produkte in unserem Sortiment, die dieser Filterkombination entsprechen. Bitte versuchen Sie, andere Filteroptionen anzuwenden.
Description Philips CorePro LEDtube HF LED Tubes | InstantFit for Electronic Ballast
The CorePro LEDtube HF is an affordable LED solution suitable for replacing T8 fluorescent tubes in electronic control gear (ECG) fixtures that have G13 sockets. With a colour rendering index above 80 ensuring colours are shown as true and natural, these tubes are suitable for general lighting applications. Thanks to a high switching load resistance (50000X) and a lifetime of 30,000 hours (3 complete years), this product saves energy and is an environmentally-friendly lighting solution. These 9-watt Philips LED tubes can easily replace conventional 18-watt tubes. Suitable for general lighting, these products are available in two colour temperatures:
- 4000K (840) - cool white. Gives off a bright amount of white light.
- 6500K (865) - daylight. Gives off a bright amount of blue-white light. Where very bright illumination is needed.
Areas of application
- Corridors, stairways, parking garages
- Cooling and storage rooms
- Suitable for accent lighting
Easy to install
- Disconnect the power supply
- Remove the old tube T8 from the fixture
- Install the LED tube in the fixture
- Turn on the power and start saving energy
If you need any help or advice, don't hesitate to contact our lighting experts.
Need help?Contact our light specialists for free advice.
The product is added to your shopping cart.