Philips LEDtube EM High Output T8 (MASTER) | incl. LED Starter
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips LEDtube EM High Output T8 (MASTER) | incl. LED Starter
This LED tube Philips HO is the ideal alternative to replace 18W, 30W, 36W and 58W T8 tubes (with G13 caps) in conventional control gear (CCG) fixtures. This product creates a perfectly uniform visual appearance which cannot be distinguished from traditional fluorescent tubes. Suitable for general lighting applications, this LED tube is available in:
- 60 cm
- 90 cm
- 120 cm
- 150 cm
- 3000K (830) - warm white. Gives off a soft white glow.
- 4000K (840) - cool white. Gives off a bright amount of white light.
- 6500K (865) - daylight. Gives off a bright amount of blue-white light. Where very bright illumination is needed.
Areas of application
- Parking lots, covered car parks
- Warehouses, coldrooms, signage
- Transport and distribution areas
- Foods and museums
- Disconnect the power supply,
- Remove the old tube T8 from the fixture,
- Install the LED tube in the fixture,
- Turn on the power and immediately start saving energy.
Free of mercury — CE marking, RoHS compliance and KEMA-Keur certificate — this LED product has a long lifetime of up to 50,000 hours (15 years), you benefit from savings of up to 70% on energy and maintenance costs.
Do you need help switching to LED or information about your potential energy savings? Contact our light experts for free advice now.
Need help?Contact our light specialists for free advice.
Your request has been successfully sent!
Our sales team will now contact you shortly. Together with you, we will collect your data and talk about your personal advantages. Thank you for your trust!
We are sorry
Unfortunately you can only request a quotation if you are an installer or a company. You can always use the special tier discounts for our products.