Philips TUV T8 30W UV-C
The product is added to your shopping cart.
The bigger the quantity the better the price.
Specifications Philips TUV T8 30W UV-C
Description Philips TUV T8 30W UV-C
Warnings and Safety
• DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded product. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
• A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- Philips quality
- Suitable for residential water and air disinfection units
- Effective against bacteria and algae
- Which wattage?
- Short-wave UV radiation
- Lifespan of 9000 hours
- All-in warranty of 1 year
This Philips TUV T8 30W UV-C fluorescent tube is 90 cm long, has G13 caps and a beam angle of 360°. Note that it requires the use of a fixture that has a ballast that's compatible with a 30-watt tube. As you'd expect from Philips, it's a product of excellent quality.
Suitable for residential water and air disinfection units
The tube has been specially designed to provide effective disinfection by offering a constant UV output throughout its lifetime.
Effective against bacteria and algae
This 30-watt ultra-violet fluorescent tube is effective at preventing bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms as well as algae. That makes it perfect for fish ponds too.
The wattage you need depends on the size of the area you're trying to protect. For 1000 litres of water, a 4-watt UV-C tube will be sufficient. For 5000 litres of water, you'll need a UV-C tube that's 15 or 20 watts.
Short-wave UV radiation
Be aware that excess exposure to UV radiation can be damaging to your health. This Philips TUV T8 tube provides the same type of light that a sunbed does. Don't look directly at the tube from close up, therefore, and limit your exposure to it.
Lifespan of 9000 hours
This Philips UV-C tube has a lifespan of 9000 hours.
All-in warranty of 1 year
For extra peace of mind, this Philips TUV T8 30W UV-C fluorescent tube is covered by an all-in warranty of 1 year.
Reviews marked as "Collected by Trustpilot" stem from orders verified by Trustpilot.
Reviews marked as "Collected by website" are from sources other than Trustpilot.