Your request has been successfully sent!
Our sales team will now contact you shortly. Together with you, we will collect your data and talk about your personal advantages. Thank you for your trust!
We are sorry
Unfortunately you can only request a quotation if you are an installer or a company. You can always use the special tier discounts for our products.
20 october 2020
Any Lamp considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. In our processing we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that we:
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- We first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data upon your request.
1. What personal data do we collect and for what purpose?
Any Lamp collects personal information so that we are able to identify you.
Any Lamp Account
You can choose to create an account in order to use our services and webshop. You must then provide information about yourself and choose a username. We then use this information to create an online account, to which you can log in with your chosen username and a password. When you create an account, we collect the following information: name and email address.
If you, as a business customer, supplier and / or business partner, have contact with Any Lamp, we collect from you: company name, company address, telephone number of company, type of organization and job title.
An account is only created upon your request. We keep this information so that you do not have to enter it again and again and so that we can contact you in the context of the execution of the agreement. You can change information via your account whenever you want. We keep this information until you terminate the account.
You can buy products in our webshop. When you purchase a product in our webshop, we collect the following personal data from you: delivery and billing address, telephone number, billing history, an overview of your orders and payment details. We use this personal information to complete your purchase. The processing of this data is necessary for the execution of the agreement concluded with you.
You can sign up to receive marketing and promotional messages when signing up for an account. When you sign up for marketing messages through the website, we will use your name and email address. We give you the option to withdraw your consent to receive news items at any time via a link at the bottom of any promotional email you receive from us. Your email address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission. This data is kept until you cancel the subscription. The processing of personal data for marketing and promotional messages is based on your consent and is done at your request.
Online feedback data
You can choose to provide feedback on the dedicated "Thank You" page in your account. When you take the opportunity to leave feedback, we will process your cookie ID, your comment and your contact details. We use this information to gain insight into the improvement of our products, website, as well as our services.
Consumer or customer service information
You can ask us questions or make requests using the contact form on our website. For this we use your name and email address. We do this on the basis of your consent. We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Special personal data
Any Lamp will never ask you for special personal data, such as religion, political opinions, race, health or otherwise.
2. Who and why do we share your personal information?
We work with certain companies, which may receive the above personal information from us.
Except for the partners mentioned below, we do not give your personal information to any other companies or institutions.
Your data can be shared by Any Lamp with:
- external service providers who perform functions for us and provide services to us such as IT service providers, payment service providers, platforms for electronic communication services and data analysis, delivery services, information technology delivery, marketing intelligence and other services;
- business partners: we may share your personal information with trusted business partners so that they can provide you with the services you have requested;
- public and government authorities: if required by law or necessary to protect our rights, we may share your information with regulators.
3. How do we protect your personal information?
Security of your personal information is very important to us. We ensure that your personal information is properly secured.
Any Lamp therefore takes reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal data.
Any Lamp will in all cases ensure the following measures:
- A secure connection is used on the page where you provide your personal information;
- Passwords are always stored hashed. This means that it concerns a stored version of a password that cannot be traced back to the original password: an irreversible algorithm is used;
- Sending personal data by email is done via a secure connection;
- We take technical and organizational measures to prevent data loss or unlawful processing (such as attacks). We therefore guarantee an appropriate security level and have our site tested periodically;
- All systems in which (sensitive) personal data are processed are equipped with anti-virus software and the latest security-related patches of all other important software, as issued by the suppliers of this software.
We also require our service providers to take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
However, we are aware that no data transmission or storage system carries a 100% security guarantee. If you suspect that your contact with us or your data is no longer being processed securely, please contact us immediately.
Jurisdiction and Transfers Across Borders
Your personal data can be stored and processed in any country in which we are located or where we partner with service providers. When using Any Lamp's services and pages, you agree that your information may be transferred outside your home country, where different data protection rules than in your home country may apply.
If you live in a country located within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), your personal information may be transferred to our affiliates or service providers in non-EEA countries. We only share this data if there is an adequate level of protection.
4. How do we use "Cookies"?
5. How long will your personal data be kept?
Any Lamp will not keep your personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We will therefore not collect your personal data for longer than for which the data was collected. When needed we will store your data under a longer retention period where it is required by law.
6. What rights do you have?
You have the right to ask us to inspect your personal data. You can also request us to correct, supplement, delete or block your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Finally, you can request to transfer your personal data, to the extent that this right to transfer data is permitted by applicable law.
If you would like to submit an aforementioned request, please contact us via [email protected]. We request that you clearly indicate in your request which personal data you wish to have changed or removed from our database. Or let us know what restrictions you would like us to place on our use of your personal information. We will implement your request as soon as possible.
You can also unsubscribe from receiving digital messages from Any Lamp. If you no longer wish to receive promotional and / or marketing emails, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any marketing email you receive from us.
8. How can you contact us?
Any Lamp B.V.
Schootense Dreef 27
5708 HZ Helmond